If you are willing to improve your vision, this is the right time to replace the cloudy lenses with Multifocal lens. If you don’t have adequate knowledge about lens implant, visit a reputed eye check-up clinic in your city. They have experienced ophthal surgeons who will assess the condition of your eyes and let you know whether a lens implant will be the most suitable solution for your vision. They might also help you choose the right lens for your eyes or suggest you to try Toric Lens Implant.
What Are Multifocal Lenses?
The primary objective of a multifocal lens implant is to see far and near with more clarity. As the name suggests, different areas across the lens have different optical powers which can be customised according to your needs. They are dependent on the eye muscles and move only when you are willing to focus on an object. Ophthal surgeons generally advice their patients to get implants in both the eyes instead of one. Take a closer look at a multifocal lens and you will notice concentric rings etched on its surface. It allows images at various distances to focus on the retina.
Benefit Of Multifocal Lenses
The popularity of multifocal lenses has enhanced drastically in the last few years as they can improve some complicated vision issues easily. Not only is the surgery simple and straightforward but you can also expect quick recovery which fits well with your hectic lifestyle. Implant them in your eyes and you can stop wearing contact lenses or eyeglasses. It might take a few weeks for your eyes to adapt to the lenses. If you want to reap all the benefits offered by multifocal lens implant, make sure you approach one of the Top 10 Ophthal Surgeons in Kolkata.
People Who Can Benefit By Multifocal Lens Implant
- Can’t see clearly at night.
- Have to make a space brighter when readingso that you can see with ease
- A majority of the colours appear faded or yellowish.
- Vision has becomes dim, blurry or cloudy.
- Have to change eyeglass prescription or contact lens very frequently.
- Eyes have become sensitive to light.
- Double vision has developed in one eye.
Types Of Multifocal Lenses
- There are diffractive rings in TECHIS multifocal lenses which can reduce pupil size and improve night vision.
- There are five optical zones in ReZoom multifocal lenses which can improve your near, intermediate and distance vision.
- Approach a reputed Eye Checkup Clinic in Kolkata to know more about ReSTOR multifocal lenses and you can enjoy clear view at every distance.
About The Surgery
The surgical process of the multifocal lens implant is similar to cataract surgery. The doctor will replace the natural lens with the most suitable multifocal lens. A few ultrasound tests are conducted to measure the shape and size of the eye. They might even advice you to stop a few medications before undergoing the surgery. Since your knowledge about multifocal lens implant has enhanced, it’s time you start looking for a reputed eye check-up clinic to know more about the surgery.